Augusta Canvas Products, Inc. - 2206 Bayvale Road - Augusta, GA 30909 - Phone: (706) 738-5372 - Fax: (706) 737-4996
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilton Head Canvas
The Solair Pro Lateral Arm Retractable Awning gives you the ultimate control over your outdoor comfort. With an easy turn of a crank or push of a button on the remote, you decide exactly how much sun or shade you want while you enjoy dinner, entertain friends, or just kick back and relax. You can even program your Solair Pro awning to automatically extend or retract according to wind or sun conditions.
Along with the clean mechanical design, the Solair Pro features your choice of hundreds of the most popular brands of fabric ranging in colors from pastels to striking primaries to match or accent the look of your home. Making this smart and smart-looking awning a worthy investment in the beauty and enjoyment of your home. Not only will a Solair Pro awning enhance your fun in the sun or shade, but it also protects your indoor furnishings from damaging UV exposure while lowering utility bills. And thanks to unmatched attention to detail, along with construction using the finest materials and components, it will continue to do so year after year.
- Super strength and long-lasting durability is forged into critical aluminum parts like the upper arm attachment and hinges.
- A corrosion-resistant, high-quality electrostatic powder coated finish protects aluminum frame components.
- Stainless steel fasteners and cables provide corrosion-resistant and long-life operation.
- Elliptical cable path in the hinge allows for cables to hold tension in the arm springs for consistent operation and a tight fabric appearance.
- Middle hinge and upper arm attachment sleeve bushings are self-lubricating to provide smooth noise-free operation and wear reduction.
- All motorized units use Somfy¨ brand, heavy-duty motors and are available with optional manual override and wireless remote control operation.
- Sizes range from 8 to 34 feet wide, with seven folding arm projection sizes from 4 feet 2 inches to 12 feet 6 inches. Custom arm sizes and a narrow width series are available.
- The hand-held transmitter gives complete control of the awning from up to 65 feet away.
- Adjustable locking awning pitch from 5¼ to 45¼ for maximum shade control.
- Hundreds of woven acrylic and vinyl coated mesh fabric choices, including
- Sunbrella¨ and Dickson¨ brands. All are mildew resistant and hold their color and appearance in any climate for years. Sunbrella¨ fabrics are recommended as an effective UV protection by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Safety and quality is assured. Look for the TUV Certification.
- The Sunis WireFreeª RTS Sun Sensor is powered with an integrated solar cell and uses RTS to automatically extend an awning based on the sun's intensity.
- Somfy¨ CMO Motor is fully contained within the roller tube of the awning, the electric motor provides a clean, concealed installation.
- Warranty coverage includes: 10-year limited warranty on Solair¨ Pro framework. 10-year limited warranty on Sunbrella¨ fabrics. Five-year limited warranty on most standard fabrics. Five-year warranty on Somfy¨ motors. All warranties are good from the day of purchase.
© 2013 Augusta Canvas Inc